Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Lunching of Forum Tonizek (Tonizek Forum)

Revolution starts from a discovered mindset, skills are inbuilt, innovations are from creative mind, thought propelled dreams, inspirations comes from a particular atmosphere weather pleasant or unpleasant, growth is determine by size.
Tonizek Forum is out to make a different where many have failed and to be winner where many have conquered. Tonizek Groups are lunching their forum today, especially throughout the week is going to be a big time in the history of Tonizek Groups. This forum is a big success, as it has Dating & Relationship, Entertainment & Music, Job Vacancies & Employment, Travel & work, social life and many more like Politics and government, and more and more.
Our innovative creative idea is to build your dreams and safe guide them for your future and generation. Our skills are built on your accomplished dreams.
Oh yeah did I fail to mention that all tony will have their own forum; please register your son, brother, lover and family who ever that bear tony please inform them.
Our influenced are geared on your creativity, we are intrigued to work with you to accomplish your most desirable dream project, Our heart is open for you to impress, we are committed to transform your dreams to realities.
We intend to be very informative about all information received and sent out through Tonizek Forum.
The world is a playing field for us, you and all others, including us are acting on the same field. So we tell you: “This is the future you have dreamt twenty year pass”

Tonizek Groups is a world wide phenomenon it keeps expanding till it get to your end, it has every race white, black, yellow, pink, orange, chiness, indians and many as you can see there.
Do you have all these questions:
  1. I want to know what the future hold for me!
  2. How do I make it to the destination my heart desires according to my dreams?
  3. Will I continue to hold unto trust?
  4. I need the Love of mylife
  5. I need a job
  6. I want to work online
  7. and many more which are not stated here.
And we say “we are the future, yes your future, your dreams are safe with us”
your dreams are safe with us.
Credit to You and all those who read make comment and those who don't
A big credit to you Kin'shar, i love you and your write-up, keep writing and i will keep reading, i also give a big credit to all bloggers and blogspot.com.
I say thank you and that we love you all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love brova!! I registered also, keep up with all that you do.


TTYL

Anonymous said...

oh and I forgot .......



1ssttttttt

;)

Tonizek said...

Thank you Kin'shar for registering.

You can also ask your friends to do,

I count on your support

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

ok, no problem. If you go to my page you wont see anything. I took my blog off for personal reasonings and I will talk to you at your forum.

I will leave a space there for messages if you ever need to communicate something to me. Stay sweet and take care.

;)

Tonizek said...

Please I need to communicate, just go there and always put something down, i really need to hear from you.

Just take a good care of yourself

Cheers

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIMMMMMMMM....communicating and I am just waiting on youuuuuuuuu!!!

Tonizek said...

OH YEAH,
AM SO SORRY MY DEAR, I WAS SO EVENTFUL AT THE OFFICE,
IT REALLY BORING WITHOUT YOU, THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK

Anonymous said...

u make me smile ;)

Tonizek said...

Really,
How wish I could do more

Anonymous said...

well you do already....see I am still smiling. I am going to think of a write-up this weekend to put on my blog.


Take care

Tonizek said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooow,
it going to be a big welcome back
I can't wait
Really! Really!! Really!!!
Thank you for making my day

What a news, what a great relieve

thank you

Anonymous said...

ur silly boi!

Toxic Opposition Kills Democracy

#ToxicOpposition kills When Trump won the 2016 presidential elections in the United States, CNN and the rest of the liberal media warned ...