Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Nigerian Sense

An American, a Japanese, and a Nigerian were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American presses his forearm and the beeping stops. The others look at him questioningly. “that’s my pager,” he says. “I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.”

A few minutes later, a phone rings. The Japanese lifts his palm to his ear. When he finishes, he explains, “that’s my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.” The Nigerian, feeling lowtech but not to be outdone decided he had to do something just as impressive. He steps out of the sauna and goes to the toilet. He returns with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt. The others raised their eyebrows and said, “Wow! What’s that?” He explains, “I’m getting a fax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious.......lol!!!


You know I have seen many people leave the bathroom with tissue stuck to their behind....hmmm I never thought that it would be a fax coming in....hahahahahaha

Take care,
Kin'Shar

Tonizek said...

Yeah some times things go different, but Nigerians are wise people

Thank you
Kin'shar
My love always find you

Toxic Opposition Kills Democracy

#ToxicOpposition kills When Trump won the 2016 presidential elections in the United States, CNN and the rest of the liberal media warned ...