Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE POINT WHERE EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING AND EVERYTHING MEANS SOMETHING

Call it the zero point, ice point or neutral point; but I know that “the zero point is the mid-point where negative and positive meet”, the point where you either attract the negative or positive point. Some analyst have insisted or concluded that “one have to decide where to go, either negative or positive”, they also rely on the power of choice to make their conclusion, but they failed to know that a prisoner does not have the power of choice or a captive will always have a master; we have one way or the other become a captive to what we do, like, or for our wants and desires.
Life draw it’s meaning from the desires we place ourselves or drawn our hopes from; a man that depend on its own strength for survival will not do much as a man who depend on God for security and safety. My clue of life takes me to what I’m made of; my desires, how people perceive me, and their thought toward me; some have tried to hide their ways of life from me, some have tried to keep me in the dark about what activities they do, but I was made to know that “A man’s thought is like a town crier (a sounding brass) in the spiritual rhymes”, I have a Master in Psychology but not from any school, I believe I got this from God after reading His word; I read people’s actions and thought, though, I don’t have a way of knowing what they think exactly but their actions prove me right.
I believe in something others might find difficult to believe, unbelief blinds a man’s heart, when you believe, all things are open to you. This takes me to a life of inward thought, where the power of the mind operate, I desire great things for myself and those around me, but I find out that they do not understand me, but rather plan evil for me including an ambush that can send me to abase level, but I know their plans will not work wrong for me, rather good, because I was made to know that “all things work for good to them that are the called according to His will and to them that loved Him.”
Believe it or not, this is true to me, I have experience it in all ramifications, it did work when I lost my shop, my job, and many people talking bad about me, it all workout good for me.
The state of my life now is what I called the Zero point (where everything means something and at the same time means nothing). Am drowning in a poll of water trying to overcome me, I feel like am in a middle of a warfare where everyone carries weapon trying to bring me down, I feel like crashing my world in a second, I feel everyone trying to make an enemy out of me, I feel like am in the middle of tons trying to over ride me, I feel the wickedness of the enemy, I feel people telling me to lie down and let them work on my back or I should be their foot stool, I feel everybody wants me to dance to the tone of their music of which they all have different sound playing at the same time. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you put your thoughts into this posting. There is a time where everything means nothing....depending on the persons prospect. To me everything means alot....something...I make everything out of something. Nothing is done for nothing! Every decision that is made, planned, plotted, and/or committed is one of reasons. I am sorry that you had to go through so many extremes to adhere where you are now. You just do you and believe in God as you have and you will be fine.
How can anyone say any thing bad about you? There is a such thing as jealousy...get through that.I wont let you drown.... I know how to swim...LOL!


Just take care and swag with positive people and you'll be ok.

Tonizek said...

Thank you Kin'shar,
You are really one in a million, words can't express my feelings, but you have hit the ball at the right place to score the goal.
May God bless you and your family, I know your children will be greatful to God having someone like you.

Thank you
You remain one in all

Anonymous said...

thanks your words are so kind....hey where you been?

Tonizek said...

I have been around just that we are having our offices renovated
Thank you
for asking

Tonizek said...

I have been around just that we are having our offices renovated
Thank you
for asking

Toxic Opposition Kills Democracy

#ToxicOpposition kills When Trump won the 2016 presidential elections in the United States, CNN and the rest of the liberal media warned ...