Monday, May 4, 2009

WESTERN UNION MARRIAGE TRANSFER

“The fastest way to transfer marriage world wide”
I gave you my love, you throw it away, now you sending for me, why could it be so, you transfer your marriage to another, through the western union marriage transfer, when we were together you never regarded me as somebody who you once love, now am away, you want me to come back to you,.
The dilemma of a transferred marriage, Marriage was founded on a foundation that is based on opposite six coming together to form a family, a union made by God, an indivisible union, a strong bound which will produce the next generation of people that will live on the earth.
Please don’t transfer your marriage.
Hello,
It is me you looking for, I can seeeeeeeeeee it in your eyes.

Subject to update

No comments:

Toxic Opposition Kills Democracy

#ToxicOpposition kills When Trump won the 2016 presidential elections in the United States, CNN and the rest of the liberal media warned ...